Step 1: Complete your Registration Packet and turn it in to our front office.
*Applicants for kindergarten in the 2023 – 2024 school year must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2023.*
Registration documents include:
- Acceptance Letter (New Families)
- Registration Package (New Families)
- Immunization Requirements (New Families and 7th Graders)
Step 2: Prepare for Day 1
Once registered, you may find it useful to review the following links for additional information relevant to your child’s return to school. Keep checking back, as we will continue to add important information such as the Volunteer Approval and Free/Reduced Lunch Applications. Before going shopping, please review our uniform policy and supply lists. Important note: Backpacks are not permitted at Athenian Academy, students may only utilize a zipper binder with a strap. Also of note, jackets must be solid navy-blue, with a zipper.
- 2023 – 2024 Athenian Academy Handbook
- 2023 – 2024 School Supply List
- 2023 – 2024 School Calendar
- 2023 – 2024 Emergency Card
- 2023 – 2024 Parent Bill of Rights
- 2023 – 2024 Before and After Care Program
- 2023 – 2024 Free/Reduced Lunch Application
- 2023 – 2024 Volunteer Registration Form
- 2023 – 2024 Middle School Course Selection Form
Step 3: Stay Involved!
It might sound obvious, but parental involvement during the school year is essential to student success. Athenian Academy has a 20 volunteer/service hour requirement per family. We offer numerous opportunities for parents to be involved, such as: Owl Buck Store, Fall Festival, Field Trips, Family Spirit Nights, Fundraising Events and various other activities. In addition, parents are always welcome to assist in the cafeteria and with other areas of need at the school.
“At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child’s success is the positive involvement of parents.”