Step 1: Complete your Registration Packet and turn it in to our front office.
*Applicants for kindergarten in the 2018 – 2019 school year must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2018.*
Registration documents include:
- Registration Package
- Immunization Requirements
- Middle School Course Selection Form
Step 2: Prepare for Day 1
Once registered, you may find it useful to review the following links for additional information relevant to your child’s return to school. Keep checking back, as we will continue to add important information for the 2018 – 2019 school year such as: Bus Routes, Parent/Student Handbook, and more. Before going back-to-school shopping, please remember to view our website for supply and wish lists.
- 2018 – 2019 Athenian Academy Handbook
- 2018 – 2019 Uniform Company
- 2018 – 2019 School Supply List
- 2018 – 2019 School Calendar
- 2018 – 2019 Free/Reduced Lunch Application
- 2018 – 2019 Before/After Care Form
- 2018 – 2019 Volunteer Registration Form
- 2018 – 2019 Bus Transportation
Step 3: Stay Involved!
It might sound obvious, but parental involvement during the school year is essential to student success. Athenian Academy has a 20 volunteer hour requirement per family. We offer numerous opportunities for parents to get involved, such as: Family Breakfasts, Garden Club, After School Sports, Music, Fundraising Events and various other activities. In addition, parents are always welcome to assist in the cafeteria and with other areas of need at the school.
“At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child’s success is the positive involvement of parents.”