Step 1: Complete your Registration Packet and turn it in to our front office.
*Applicants for kindergarten in the 2021 – 2022 school year must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2021.*
Registration documents include:
- Acceptance Letter (New Families)
- Registration Package (New Families)
- Immunization Requirements (New Families and 7th Graders)
Step 2: Prepare for Day 1
Once registered, you may find it useful to review the following links for additional information relevant to your child’s return to school. Keep checking back, as we will continue to add important information such as the Volunteer Approval and Free/Reduced Lunch Applications. Before going shopping, please review our uniform policy and supply lists. Important note: Backpacks are not permitted at Athenian Academy, students may only utilize a zipper binder with a strap. Also of note, jackets must be solid navy blue, with a zipper.
- 2021 – 2022 Athenian Academy Handbook
- 2021 – 2022 School Supply List
- 2021 – 2022 School Calendar
- 2021 – 2022 Emergency Card
- 2021 – 2022 Transportation Request Form
- 2021 – 2022 Bus Stops
- 2021 – 2022 Before and After Care Program
- 2021 – 2022 Free/Reduced Lunch Application
- 2021 – 2022 Volunteer Registration Form
- 2021 – 2022 Middle School Course Selection Form
Step 3: Stay Involved!
It might sound obvious, but parental involvement during the school year is essential to student success. Athenian Academy has a 20 volunteer/service hour requirement per family. We offer numerous opportunities for parents to be involved, such as: Owl Buck Store, Fall Festival, Field Trips, Family Spirit Nights, Fundraising Events and various other activities. In addition, parents are always welcome to assist in the cafeteria and with other areas of need at the school.
“At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child’s success is the positive involvement of parents.”