The Hoot Scoot has the potential to be Athenian Academy’s biggest fundraiser of the year. Students collect pledges and turn them in over a two-week period. On Tuesday, November 6th. Athenian Academy students will participate in the Hoot Scoot. Students will run/walk for 30 minutes around a track while teachers and parent volunteers tally their laps. The best way to receive pledges for your Hoot Scoot Pledge Goal is by spreading the word via phone calls and emailing all of your friends and family! Parents, you can sign up to volunteer for the Hoot Scoot HERE!
Kindergarten and 1st grade from 8:30 – 9:00
2nd and 3rd grade from 9:30 – 10:00
4th and 5th grade from 10:30 – 11:00
Middle School from 11:30 – 12:00
- Hoot Scoot Letter
- Hoot Scoot Prize Sheet
- Hoot Scoot Important Dates
- Hoot Scoot Pledge Sheet
- Hoot Scoot Frequently Asked Questions
1. Pay with cash. Please put money and a list of the donor(s) in an envelope with your child’s name on it.
2. Pay with a check. Make checks payable to “Athenian Academy”. Please put the check and a list of the donor(s) in an envelope with your child’s name on it.
3. Pay with a credit card or PayPal utilizing the Donate link below!